Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Monday, October 6, 2008

WOD 10.6.08

Bench Press 5x5

Bench
225x5, 235x5, 245x5, 255x5, 265x4

The fourth rep at 265 barely came up, I took a breath set myself and still couldn't budge the next one off my chest. Haven't benched much over the last nearly two years that I have been crossfiting, today felt about as strong as I have on the bench in a while.

Accessory work was a few rounds of Kettlebell swing variations, mostly involving moving under the swing, the footwork wasn't too bad to pick up but as the bells got heavier it got a bit funky.

No comments: