Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Monday, October 20, 2008

WOD 10.20.08

Today was a barbell complex. Looked like it was gonna be rough.

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

Got 8 rounds + 5 thrusters and 3 cleans.

Two rounds in my grip went to hell. Made it tough to do the cleans and the SDHPs. Thrusters weren't too bad because you can rack the bar on your shoulders. Glad to have an off day tomorrow, my body needs it.

No comments: