Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Monday, October 13, 2008

WOD 10.13.08 "Erin"

Another Hero workout, this one in honor of a Canadian Army soldier.

Erin
5 Rounds
15 Dumbbell Split Cleans (40lb dumbbells)
21 Pullups

Time 14:21

Canadian Army Master Corporal Erin Doyle, 32, was killed in a firefight August 11th, 2008 in the Panjwaii District, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. He is survived by his wife Nicole and his daughter Zarine

Workout was brutal on my grip, holding on to the dumbells was tough as hell after the second round. Narrowly avoided tearing a huge hole in my hands by doing the last set of pullups on the rings.

Finished up with 10mins of jump rope practice mostly working on double-unders.

No comments: