Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

WOD 10.25.08 CFT

Blah

Did a Crossfit Total today. Trainwreck.

Squat 345F, 345F, 345F
Press 185, 190F
DL: 455, 475, 500F

No lift on the squat, the press I can accept, and another failure at 500 on the dead. Something is wrong with my lifting. I feel out of sorts, I have no confidence on the bar, and I am failing on lifts that use to be safe openers for me. I have tried time off, I have increased my fat intake, I am getting a little frustrated.

I plan on discussing it with Rob Wolf next weekend at our Nutrition Seminar and I also am going to institute some sort of lifting program, whether it be supplemental or a primary component.

No comments: