Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WOD 10.5.08

This is a Partner WOD. In this workout you and your partner cumulatively complete the reps. Only one person may be working at a time.

75 Med Ball Tosses
150 Box Jumps
150 Knee To Elbows
150 Walking Lunges
150 Sit-Ups
75 Med Ball Tosses

I was partnered with Paul$, and we used the 14# ball. Finished in 21:26. We alternated 15 reps each on all the exercises except KTE's where we did 10.

Later played with Squat cleans, still working on integrating the 2nd pull with the third, I find myself not finishing the 2nd pull in an effort to race under the bar. Had a few good pulls at 185 and lower, form really broke down over 200.

No comments: