Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Monday, September 1, 2008

WOD 9.1.08 Lynne

In an effort to force myself to update this thing, I am endeavoring to post my workouts every day. So today was Lynne, 5 rounds of max reps body weight (177#) bench press followed immediately by max pullups. Rest as needed between rounds (meaning after you have finished both exercises).

Bench Press Reps/Pullups
R1: 22/32
R2: 13/20
R3: 15/20
R4: 11/20
R5: 11/20

187 Reps total. First time doing it with a spotter for the bench which was great because I didn't have to stop until I couldn't lift the damn bar anymore, unlike when I lift alone and have to stop a rep or two before then.

No comments: