Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WOD 9.10.08 Cindy

Today's workout was Cindy, I have been wanting to do this one for quite some time, my last PR was 20 rounds and 1 pull-up, but since then my performances on Murph and other similar WODs let me know that I could break that, the question was by how much.

Cindy
20 mins of as many rounds as possible. Each round consists of the following:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Today: 25 rounds + 5 pull-ups and 2 push-ups. I kept a good pace, 14 rounds the first 10mins, then 11+ the next 10. My legs were still a little fried from Monday and sure enough the squats were the hardest part. My work schedule is forcing me to take the next two days off, which is undoubtedly for the best.

No comments: