Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

WOD 11.30.08 Tabata Something Else

"Tabata Something Else"
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Pull-ups: 100
Push-ups: 99
Sit-ups: 91
Squats: 145
Total Reps: 435

Push-ups were harder than I remembered, might have had a few more if I didn't go hog wild the first round. Last set of squats kicked my ass, my quads were shot, I had to crawl for a few minutes after that.

No comments: