Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

WOD 11.13.08 Jason

"Jason"
For time:
100 Squats
5 Muscle-ups
75 Squats
10 Muscle-ups
50 Squats
15 Muscle-ups
25 Squats
20 Muscle-ups

Time 21:02

S01 (SEAL) Jason Dale Lewis was killed by an IED while conducting combat operations in Southern Baghdad July 6, 2007. We name this workout "Jason" in honor of his life, family, and courage.

Last couple muscle-ups were a struggle. In particular the last one was a cast iron bitch, failed on it like 3 times before I finally stuck it. Need to get my kip more efficient and stop trying to force it, that only works for so long.

Stayed after to watch and help a bit with the Foundations class. I really enjoy watching the way David breaks down movements and makes corrections, I feel like I learn alot both as an athelete and maybe to one day doing some training of my own.

No comments: