Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

WOD 04.04.09

Snatches
177x1
Lots of failures at 185 and 180.

I'm doing something wrong, I'm just not catching the damn thing right. I'm geting plenty of pull, I'm getting under it, but the reception is off and I keep anterior bailing.

Bench Press
290x1, 300x1, 315x1

Very happy to get back my 3 plate bench press.

Afterwords we took a Crossfit field trip to The Rock Club in New Rochelle, and did some rock climbing for a few hours. Did a mix of bouldering and wall climbing until my arms and hands were shot.

No comments: