Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

WOD 02.07.09

Ascending/Descending workout of 225lb deadlifts alternated with burpees.

10 Burpees
1 Deadlift
9 Burpees
2 Deadlifts
8 Burpees
3 Deadlifts
7 Burpees
4 Deadlifts
6 Burpees
5 Deadlifts
5 Burpees
6 Deadlifts
4 Burpees
7 Deadlifts
3 Burpees
8 Deadlifts
2 Burpees
9 Deadlifts
1 Burpee
10 Deadlifts

Time 7:17

Thought it would be a little easier and faster than that. I was comparing it in my head to the deadlift/burpee WOD from the Games, 50 less pounds on the deadlift but 30 extra reps. The extra volume caught up to me after a while.

No comments: