Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting back into things

Yesterday I got the go ahead from the doc to start lifting conservatively again, I did some squats working up to 195x5x3, then 10 sets of untimed Cindy. No real discomfort as I did them and more importantly I didn't feel any ill effects this morning. The anti-inflammitories have helped as well, leading me to believe that the discomfort came more from the inflammation than any structural damage. Looking to be a little more aggressive tomorrow and start hitting it full speed next week.

No comments: