Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

WOD 01.24.09 Linda

"Linda"
aka 3 Bars of Death

Set up 3 bars, one with 150% of your bodyweight, another with your bodyweight and the last at 75% of your bodyweight. The heaviest bar you deadlift, the bodyweight bar you bench press and the lightest you clean

Do 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of each exercise, cycling through each round from deadlift to bench press to clean and then back to deadlift for the next round. In other words 10 reps of Deadlift, 10 of bench press, 10 of cleans, then 9 deadlifts, etc.

Time 17:20 (PR by a lot)

This workout did some nasty things to my lower back, I'll be feeling it tomorrow. But I have been wanting to do this one for a while and it's the only thing I'm doing this weekend so fuck it.

No comments: