Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crossfit Total

Did the Crosfit Total at Crossfit South Brooklyn last night. First time I've ever had somebody to verify that everything was kosher (squat deep enough, no lean back on the press, deadlift locked out, etc). Felt good, probably could have gone a touch heavier on the squat, and I rushed the last deadlift attempt which failed before it started (just couldn't grip the damn thing). Ended up with respectable #'s and have a nice baseline for a competition score.
Squat: 315, 345, 375
Press: 185, 195, 205fail
DL: 455, 505, 515fail

Would like another crack at that 515 deadlift, I'm sure I'll get one soon enough.

No comments: