Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Monday, January 7, 2008

The Reign of Terror Begins Today


I have decided to ramp up my workouts in anticipation of competing at the Crossfit Games this summer. I plan on sticking to the Crossfit schedule of 3 on/1 off, but I'll be adding a second workout each day in addition to the WOD. Days 1 and 3 of the cycle the additional workout will be a lifting workout, day 2 will be a cardio type workout (running or rowing for distance or sprint intervals). Updates to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out!!