Welcome

a space where I will rant about: baseball, fitness training, MMA, comic books, video games, philosophy, politics, society, and general assclownery.
NOTE: I annotate all my lifting as weight x reps x sets, so 200x3x5 would be 200lbs done for three repetitions for five sets.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fuck the Superbowl

The Giants and the patriots.
2 teams I loathe. The only thing that sickens me more than the Giants winning is the thought of those sub-human pieces of shit known as Red Sox Nation (gayest term in sports) having one more thing to be happy about.
What odds is Vegas giving on the team buses crashing into each other on the way to the game?

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Come on Jeremy you have to at least appreciate the fact that Manning and the gints knocked off the Belicheats yeah their a divsion rival but your eggles did lose to the Pats as well...and the fact the Pats had their party all planned out and Gisele was there for her man and they lost so dramticaly made it all the more sweeter...

Jeremy said...

I will admit to enjoying the Giant's victory far more than I thought I would.